| Legislative Updates |
ACCG produces Legislative Updates weekly during Legislative Session to highlight legislation ACCG is monitoring on behalf of county government.
These updates are sent out by email only. Email is the most timely way to receive the Legislative Updates because legislation can change daily.
2015 Legislative Updates
April 3, 2015
- General Assembly Wraps Up 2015 Legislative Session.March 30, 2015
- Transportation Discussion May Endure Through the Summer as Governor Deal Warns of Special Session. House and Senate Rules.
March 20, 2015
- Transportation Funding Bill, HB 170, Passes the Senate Today. Legislative Priority HB 202 in Senate Finance Committee.
March 6, 2015
- Critical Transportation Infrastructure Funding Bill Passes House Days before Crossover. Truck Weight Limit Increase (HB 411) Passes Out of Committee. Legal Notices Bill (SB 186) Passes Out of Committee.
February 27, 2015
- Legislators Remain on Schedule Despite Winter Storm, Option on Posting Legal notices Online (SB 186), House Adopts HB 76 "Big Budget", District Day at Capitol
February 6, 2015
- Transportation Funding, Criminal Justice Reform Council Report, County Pension Asset Investments
January 16, 2015
- Transportation Funding and Rural Hospitals, Committee Appointments, ACCG Legislative Toolkit for County Officials, Attend the ACCG District Days at the Capitol
Previous Years Final Legislative Updates