NACo 2nd Vice Presidential Candidates
The National Association of Counties (NACo) will hold its annual conference on July 9 – 12, 2021 in Prince George’s County, Maryland. County officials may also register to participate in person or virtually. To learn more about the conference agenda and registration, please click here.
An important part of this conference each year is the election of NACo’s second vice president. This year, there are three individuals running for this position. Below you will find information on these candidates, including a video interview conducted by ACCG Board of Managers NACo Representatives Jeff Rader (DeKalb County) and Nancy Thrash (Lamar County), additional background provided on the NACo website, and information provided by the candidates.
Counties that are NACo members and have at least one person registered for in the conference (either in person or virtually) may nominate a delegate to cast a vote for the second vice president during the 2021 Annual Business Meeting. For more information on the voting process and registering a voting delegate, click here.
NACO 2nd Vice President Candidate Information
Commissioner Christian Leinback - Berks County, Pennsylvania
- ACCG Interview with Commissioner Christian Leinbach
- NACo Information on Commissioner Christian Leinbach
- Commissioner Christian Leinbach’s NACo 2nd Vice President Website
Commissioner Mary Jo McGuire - Ramsey County, Minnesota
- ACCG Interview with Commissioner Mary Jo McGuire
- NACo Information on Commissioner Mary Jo McGuire
- Commissioner Mary Jo McGuire’s NACo 2nd Vice President Website
Commissioner Tina Wenger - Elkhart County, Indiana
- ACCG Interview with Councilwoman at Large Tina Wenger
- NACo Information on Councilwoman at Large Tina Wenger
- Councilwoman Tina Wenger Platform and Video
We encourage you to take some time to learn about these candidates before you cast your vote!